Founded in 1990 and owned by graphic designer Eloise Anagnost, ANAGraphics is a full service graphics and design enterprise specializing in visual communication for print, offering creative and affordable book cover and lay
out design, special events programs and publications, annual reports, professional quality magazine and newsletter layout, logos and visual branding, complete project management services, and special attention to value-planned design concepts: built-in graphic versatility which stretches your design dollar for maximum flexibility.
What can great design do for you?
- positions your message or product in a unique niche which is instantly recognizable
- creatively provides design continuity in a series of similar publications
- enhances the ease of readability, thereby facilitating clear communication of your message
- moves your audience to the next desired action
- allows you flexibility in the use of your designs for future projects
- raises the quality of your media project from do-it-yourself to world class design standards
- 20+ years experience in the printing field,
fluency in all major graphic design software, including Quark XPress, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, Microsoft PowerPoint, XHTML and CSS coding,
- dedication to meeting deadlines while maintaining a high standard of quality,
- development of efficient work production processes, and
- commitment to assuring you great value for your design dollars.